Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Having a rough time!

I've been having a rough time lately. I've been extremely irritable for the last three days and I'm not sure if it's just exhaustion from Saturday (the U2 concert. We were at Anaheim Stadium for 13 hours, on our feet for 8.5 of them), withdrawals from the meds or both. Whatever the reason, it's been affecting Thao and I feel bad! I'm not used to having emotions like this! I'm used to being extremely mellow while everything rolls off my back. But now, I am experiencing a wide range of emotions, from laughter to hyperness to irritability. The only thing I haven't experienced yet is tears or depression. Although this irritability is starting to really get to me. I really hope my emotions start leveling out soon! And the scary thing is, I probably have a good 2-3 more months of this. I have an appt with my psychiatrist next Wednesday and she's probably going to either lower the dosage even more or tell me to stop completely, since I am on a low dose of 25mg now. Good times! This is worth it to me though! I will be happy when I am completely off these meds!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment