Thursday, March 24, 2011

On my way

I've started this blog to document my weight loss. So, as of March 23rd, 2001, my doctor has decided to wean me off my meds (100mg Zoloft and 2.5mg Abilify). I have gained a total of 48 lbs on antidepressants and antipsychotics and according to weight charts, I am 30 lbs overweight! So, my goal is to lose 30 lbs. Currently, I am at 173 lbs and I would like to be 145 lbs at the most.

My plan is to use loseit.com to track my calories and my exercise. I am expecting the weight to drop off since I am discontinuing the meds that have caused me to gain so much weight.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you Heather! I have gained 17 pounds since October of last year :( and need to lose that much myself. I am going to check out loseit.com right now! I think I need to keep track as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie! Loseit.com is a great website! If you do join, look for me on there! :)

    ReplyDelete